Welcome to Tremains Turning Point Scholarship – The Scholarship with your leading real estate company
Make the first step towards your success in real estate.
Tremain Real Estate is committed to giving back to the community. We are now taking registrations for the 2019 Tremains Turning Point Scholarship. The success of this programme is designed to help and encourage new sales people into a successful career and offer them the best possible start in the industry by learning from the best. If you are seriously considering a career in real estate, look no further.
Are you …
- Highly motivated
- Have a positive attitude
- Great communication skills
- Passionate and enthusiastic
What the Tremains Scholarship entitles you to…
- Full cost to complete the National Certificate in Real Estate
- A 12 month Salary or Retainer
- Personal Real Estate Mentor
- Full and comprehensive training – Your first 90 days training course
- One on one session with Simon Tremain
- Start up marketing package
- Placement in one of our Tremains sales offices
- An excellent opportunity to turn your life around with a solid career in sales
To apply for our Tremains Turning Point Scholarship, please complete the application form below, supplying your CV and covering letter outlining your strengths and why you deserve to be the successful applicant for 2019.
Applications close 4.00pm, 2 November 2018
Announcement of the successful applicant: 14 December 2018
On completion of the interview process the successful applicant will be notified personally by 14 December 2018 to start up their new career in January 2019. A signed contract for 12 months with Tremains will be offered that promises to support you with a high level of training, knowledge and leadership from the best in the real estate industry.
View our Tremain Group culture video HERE
Download an application form HERE
Send in your application